We are committed to providing a responsible gaming environment, and recognise our responsibility for complying with the responsible gaming requirements set by regulators. We understand that while gaming is a form of entertainment enjoyed by millions and many play without experiencing any problems, some may become addicted to this type of entertainment. Please review the following information on how we aim to maintain a safe and enjoyable gaming experience.
If you are concerned about your gaming habits, take a look at these questions and see if they apply to you:
• Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
• Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
• Did gambling affect your reputation?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
• Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
• After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
• After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
• Do you often gamble until you run out of money?
• Did you ever borrow or sold anything to finance your gambling?
• Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
• Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations give you an urge to gamble?
The more you answered ‘yes’, the more likely you have a gambling problem.
Support and advice
If you feel you may have a gambling problem, consider contacting one of these organisations:
• How much you will be able to deposit on our site
• How much you will be able to bet on our site
• How much you will be able to lose on our site
• How much time you be able play in one session
For each of these options, you will be able to set limits daily (that is per 24 hour period), weekly or monthly limits. You are able to set and maintain these limits our site or by contacting Customer Support. These limits may be decreased, increased or removed. A limit increase or removal will only take effect after a 24 hour cooling-off period. A limit decrease will take effect immediately. To set these limits, budget how much you are able to spend on gaming, how long you would like to play for, and how much you are willing to lose.
Take a break
If you feel you need to take a break, you can always request a Time-Out, and we will temporarily suspend your account. You will then not be able to access your account until the Time-Out period has passed. You may request one of the following Time-Out periods:
• 24 hours
• 1 week
• 1 month
• 6 weeks
If you wish to withdraw the funds in your account during a Time-Out, you may do so by contacting our Customer Support. If you request a Time-Out through email, your request will be applied as soon as practically possible. We will not consider the Time-Out period as being in effect until we have applied it and informed you of this. Once the Time-Out period elapses, your account is automatically re-activated and you will be able to access your account again. You may request for a Time-Out to be removed prior to it’s expiry, however the 7 day cooling-off period will apply. The account will be re-activated on the original expiry date or after the 7 day cooling off period, whichever is the earliest.
If you feel your gambling is becoming an issue, you may self-exclude yourself from our site. You may choose from the following Self-Exclusion periods:
• 6 months
• 1 year
• 2 years
• 5 years
• Unlimited exclusion period
Once the Self-Exclusion period ends, your account will automatically re-activated. You may request for a Self-Exclusion to be removed prior to it’s expiry, however the 7 day cooling-off period will apply. The account will be re-activated on the original expiry date or after the 7 day cooling off period, whichever is the earliest. You may request Self-Exclusion through the site or by contacting our Support Team through the chat functionality on our site. If you request Self-Exclusion through email, your request will be applied as soon as practically possible. We will not consider the Self-Exclusion as being in effect until we have applied it and informed you of this. During Self-Exclusion, may not register a new account. We will use our best efforts to detect and close any new accounts you do open with us. However, should you open an account that we fail to detect, it is your responsibility to contact us and inform us of this. Please see our General Terms and Conditions. Once the Self-Exclusion period has been applied, you will be removed from all marketing communications while you are on Self-Exclusion. (Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for all our marketing databases to be updated.) Please note that if you do request Self-Exclusion, we strongly encourage you to take the additional steps:
• Requesting Self-Exclusion on all sites where you hold an account
• Contact one of the Support Organisation for guidance and support
• Install blocking software on any device you use to access the Internet
We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on our site. Here are some of the measures we take to ensure underage players do not use our sites:
• Our marketing and sites are designed to attract adults only.
• Our staff are all aware of the importance of social responsibility and are trained in the various methods of age verification and the prevention of underage gaming.
• We employ advanced systems to verify the age of our players.
In addition to our efforts, we stress parental responsibility in the prevention of underage gaming. Parents and other guardians should consider the risks of underage gaming, when providing their children with computers, mobile phones and interactive television. We recommend installing filtering software, such as Cyber Patrol, GamBlock and NetNanny, to block underage people under your care from accessing our sites.